The term IFD or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 28/28 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3SS, London.
Our company registration number is 6909017. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Please choose carefully the information you post on the website and that you provide to other users. This information may not include the following items: last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other contact details or identifying information of private individuals, contact details of public figures and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, violent, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, it is possible that content provided by other users may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and we assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the website by any person, please signal it. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or refuse to post any content and to remove any content (including private messages) from the website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by this agreement, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without IFD's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.